Every client we have ever worked with has had one or more of these issues:
- Mistakes in paying and reporting pastor’s taxes
- Lack of IRS required documentation for taxes and donations
- Out-of-date and unsubstantiated financial records
- No procedural controls to guard against embezzlement
- State/Federal workforce violations paying “contractors”
- Lack of Leadership’s understanding of their fiduciary and/or legal personal responsibility
- Not enough time or expertise to properly maintain church finances
- Only one person handling all the finances, an invitation for embezzlement or fraud
- No financial records at all!
When a sound financial reporting structure including timely tax law compliance, is in place, your church can turn their attention to the spiritual, emotional, and physical needs of your members, attenders and the surrounding community.
Bellwether is committed to providing churches with best practices!
Financial philosophy, internal controls and compliance are imperative to your church’s integrity and reducing legal risks. Our mission is to provide the best financial information possible to help you protect your assets and make your best financial decisions. Your Church Bookkeeping Report Card will grade you in four primary areas:
- Policies and Procedures to mitigate misuse of church assets or mistakes in financial reports
- Church compliance with IRS regulations to assure the integrity of your nonprofit status
- Church leadership’s practices in meeting their fiduciary responsibility and protecting their personal assets
- Technology review to streamline, systemize and simplify your church bookkeeping while reviewing your data integrity
SCROLL DOWN TO BEGIN YOUR 10 MINUTE SURVEY TODAY
Limited availability – First 20 Churches
Lee Ann Crockett, CEO
P.S. You will receive your report card within 24 – 48 hours and then you may schedule a 30-minute appointment to have a one-on-one consultation with Lee Ann Crockett or Fina Valdez,owners to discuss your church’s report card results AND we will send you a free copy of Lee Ann’s book, Preventing Fraud in Church Accounting. Don’t wait, start your Church Bookkeeping Report Card survey now!